paddy

Report on Office Uninstall

Question

I have recently removed office pro 2003 from a number of machines on the network. however I spotted one of the machines which no longer has office pro 2003 installed is still showing up when I run report "comptuers with specific software in ADD/REMOVER Programs" it is still reported.

I have already changed the schedule for the Hardware Inventory CLient agent to every 5 mins.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I checked in add-remove programs under hardware in resources explorer on that machine and office pro 2003 is still showing up. I dont understand it because when I log on to users machine office standard is installed and user doesnt have pro installed.

I ran that script on users machine and it doesnt have office pro installed.

I checked in add-remove programs under hardware in resources explorer on that machine and office pro 2003 is still showing up. I dont understand it because when I log on to users machine office standard is installed and user doesnt have pro installed.

can you run the full hardware inventory and see if that gets the updated inventory information from client since the informaiton which you are looking(office) is not present in WMI.

To run the Full Hardware inventory,you can use SMS/SCCM clien center tool(Roger Zander's SMS Client Center).