andybond

Forefront endpoint protection

As long as FEP installer wants to integrate into the MMC SCCM console (whitch isn't there anymore) it wont install on SCCM 2012

So unless i'm mistaking (always an option :() the change will have to be made on FEP, not on SCCM 2012. Wait for FEP 2010 R2...

Thats right...

Forefront Endpoint Protection 2012 Beta

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=b64c2029-0f56-4606-ba0c-ea92e03541f5&displaylang=en

/SaiTech

Just installed this on my 2012 Site. I am impressed with it. I used SEP with Altiris a little while back and liked that. Though SEP has gone downhill in the past few years. SEP doesn't catch any of the real nasty malware out there like the fake anti-virus ones. I can't wait to play with FEP a little more and see how that stacks up compared to Eset Smart Security which is what I was using.