ChandanOmkar

How to use SCCM stuff in WDS?

Question

HI,

I have a requirement. I have a separate department which has a separate network and that department is connected with main Domain controller and SCCM with a very low bandwidth connection. The low bandwidth connection is not able to handle the sccm traffic.

SO i have created the task sequence stand-alone media and selected USB for deploying the machines in the separate department. The low bandwidth connection is now used for domain join only.

But the new requirement is that we dont want to use USB to deploy the OS. We want to setup a separate WDS server for this department which will deploy the OS.

Here my question is that how i can use all the SCCM stuff in a WDS server including the software packages, answerfiles and all other stuffs. Right now i am able to add only boot file and WIndows image file.

Any help would be appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Chandan

1 answer to this question