SiegmundB

site management permissions

Question

I'm busy implementing SCCM 2007 R3.

security wise we have several departments that have local IT support and are responsible for their machines/users only (but everyone is in the same AD with separate OUs).

the security model in SCCM is based on this: one Admins group with a select few that have all permissions, one helpdesk group per department with read permissions on site & Report level and some special rights on collection level, one admin group per department with mostly create rights.

the thing is that I noticed now, that everyone who has read permission to the Site Management tree, can enable client push ...

If I withdraw read permission, this has a side-effect that I do not have the 'manage collection membership' rightclick option available in the collection level.

how can I disable read permission to the Site Management level without having to stop the console showing 'manage collection membership' ?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet