Merlin

Hta to allow Helpdesk techs to deploy applications vis SCCM

Question

I am looking for a HTA script that we can use so that our help desk personnel can deploy approved applications to user computers VIA SCCM. Attached is an example picture of the interface that was used with SMS 2003 looking for something similar to use with SCCM 2007.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

New Bitmap Image.bmp

This is what i get when i run it as an hta

post-11614-0-02342600-1319809464_thumb.png

Did you copy the first script or the second? Judging by the text at the top of your screen It looks like the first.The first script is missing everything between the opening html tag and the closing head tag. He reposted the corrected script. Although I doubt that has anything to with the error you're getting. But you never know, he did say the first script was not complete so maybe something else is missing.

This looks like it could be an awesome tool but I can't get it to work 100%. I am able to search for computernames in the sccm database but I cannot find any packages to install. Obviously this means I have connectivity but something isn't working right for the % search.

Any ideas?