HSChronic

HHTPS/PKI mode

I have set up Native Mode for SCCM 2007 multiple times with no issues. However for the life of me I can't get Clients to communicate over HTTPS to the MP. I know with 2012 I don't need a site signing cert anymore, so that is one headache out of the way.

I have my MP set to use HTTPS and the server certificate that was issued by my CA through group policy. Clients use their certificates issued the same way. Everything seems fine, but I can't get the clients to pull policy. I get the following error "Authority xxx does not have an associated policy agent configuration". The bindings on the MP are set correctly. The only thing that I can think of is that since SSRS is on the same server that might be conflicting with it some how.

Any ideas where to go or what logs to check? I don't see any errors in the component config, and I don't see anything in the logs that point to a PKI failure.