anyweb

Customising Windows 7 deployments - part 5.

Hi Niall, I'd like to import your ts on Windows 2012, can you provide a zip instead of this xml?
Note: I tried the xml on a SCCM 2007 but it doesn't show up either ....

• Like 1

it's not available, if you want all the bitlocker actions then import the one i linked to above your post, it's all in that task sequence just remove the bits you don't need.

I cannot seem to make it work on SCCM 2012 SP1, I imported your task sequence and changed package sources, but no success.
Please advise howto troubleshoot.

whats not working exactly, you need to say exactly what is failing and where

cheers

niall

Thanks for the post and I have tried to follow, but the TS cannot load any package after the Restart Boot Image part. It failed with 0x80070002 error.

At first, I split the TPM process into Enable TPM and Activate TPM, then the second one won't run as it failed at "Copy CCTK" part, seems error with load package. Then I have combined both today in one script, and then the TS failed at the "Apply Operating System" part where I can loading an unattended xml file from a package.

Any idea, thanks a lot.

Hello,

It would be great to have guide how to enable TPM chip and proceed with BitLocker steps inside Task Sequence on HP computers.

Requirement is to use HP BiosConfig utility, there are some instructions online but it would be great to have tutorial on windows-noob like on this page for Dell computers.

Reference:

https://anothermike2.wordpress.com/2010/10/18/enable-tpm-via-task-sequence-on-hp-boxes/

http://myitforum.com/myitforumwp/2012/01/26/enable-bitlocker-on-hp-laptops-via-osd/

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/SCCM-2012-Automatically-a505f1a7

Thanks,

Blaf

Thanks for the post and I have tried to follow, but the TS cannot load any package after the Restart Boot Image part. It failed with 0x80070002 error.

At first, I split the TPM process into Enable TPM and Activate TPM, then the second one won't run as it failed at "Copy CCTK" part, seems error with load package. Then I have combined both today in one script, and then the TS failed at the "Apply Operating System" part where I can loading an unattended xml file from a package.

Any idea, thanks a lot.

attach the smsts.log pls

Are there any steps for enabling TPM on UEFI machines or do these only work for BIOS machines? I searched the site but I could have easily missed something. Thanks!

Hello Nail,

Thank you for you effort and your time.

I have been following you article to deploy windows 7 x64 with bitlocker on Dell Latitude E5270, I'm using Dell configue which used to be called CCTK. The task sequence start normally and first gorup done successfully, however the task sequence fails when it's come to activate the TPM feature. I have SCCM 2012 R2 and one distribution point.

Thank you,

Pete

Edited by Pete Ghaly

what error do you get, can you attach the smsts.log

I have another issue and I hope you can help me.

Using SCCM 2012 R2 and one distribution point but it doesn't show available task sequence. start with the last advertised task sequence?

Pete

I have another issue and I hope you can help me.

Using SCCM 2012 R2 and one distribution point but it doesn't show available task sequence. start with the last advertised task sequence?

Pete

please post questions that arn't related to the original thread in their own post.