smallc

Anyone help me with Sccm Client

I look at the articles and install sccm 2012 beta2 setup by setup.Before the part 3,everything is okay, but i think the client doesn't work on my destination machine, it can be perform but display blank and nothing can be appear, i don't know why.

who can help me ?

post-10732-0-08936900-1310722294_thumb.png

post-10732-0-13934100-1310722311_thumb.png

anyweb and friends,please,give me some ideas.

is this computer domain joined ? in the configmgr actions tab on the client how many actions are listed ?

on your site server are the component logs complaining about anything in relation to awebsvc or portal ?

is this computer domain joined ? in the configmgr actions tab on the client how many actions are listed ?

on your site server are the component logs complaining about anything in relation to awebsvc or portal ?

I have the same exact problem. Computer is network joined. There are only two actions listed (Machine Policy Retrieval&Evaluation Cycle) and (user policy Retrieval&Evaluation Cycle). There are no complains about the awebsvc or portal. It is only stating "Added component 'SMS_AWEBSVC_CONTROL_MANAGER' to the Monitored Component List. SMS_COMPONENT_MONITOR 1/1/1601 12:00:00 AM 4520 (0x11A8)

that

Added component 'SMS_PORTALWEB_CONTROL_MANAGER' to the Monitored Component List. SMS_COMPONENT_MONITOR 1/1/1601 12:00:00 AM 4520 (0x11A8)

I have tried doing a manual installation of the client, but same result. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

make your user account in the Member Of Domain Administrators and Schema Admins group.

and restart your SCCM server.

good luck

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry, but I am not clear as to what you mean. Are you referring to my account being a member of the Domain Administrator, and Schema Group in Active Directory, or a member of those groups within SCCM 2012?

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry, but I am not clear as to what you mean. Are you referring to my account being a member of the Domain Administrator, and Schema Group in Active Directory, or a member of those groups within SCCM 2012?

Sorry.

Just try to make your account a member of the Domain Administrator, and Schema Group in Active Directory. And restart your SCCM server.

I resolved the problem by this way.

Sorry.

Just try to make your account a member of the Domain Administrator, and Schema Group in Active Directory. And restart your SCCM server.

I resolved the problem by this way.

I tried the suggestions listed here, but no dice. I am using the same credentials on the Vnext as I am using on the 2007 SCCM, but to no effect. I also noticed something peculiar about the Configuration manager Properties. Please look at the screen shot below. I am going to rebuild the VM and reinstall fresh everything to see if that will fix the problem.

post-9521-0-42099600-1312899981_thumb.jpg

I have the same exact problem. Computer is network joined. There are only two actions listed (Machine Policy Retrieval&Evaluation Cycle) and (user policy Retrieval&Evaluation Cycle). There are no complains about the awebsvc or portal. It is only stating "Added component 'SMS_AWEBSVC_CONTROL_MANAGER' to the Monitored Component List. SMS_COMPONENT_MONITOR 1/1/1601 12:00:00 AM 4520 (0x11A8)

that

Added component 'SMS_PORTALWEB_CONTROL_MANAGER' to the Monitored Component List. SMS_COMPONENT_MONITOR 1/1/1601 12:00:00 AM 4520 (0x11A8)

I have tried doing a manual installation of the client, but same result. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guy

I think the problems is the permission of System Management, you can try it again following the setup

1.Open the "Active Directory users and computers", find "system" folder.

2.open System properties on the system folder, then click security tab.

3.add the your sccm computer name.

4.click the advanced,find the your sccm name and edit it.

5.select "this object and all descendant objects" on apply .

6. then click ok.

you can see this link:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/msdchina/archive/2009/06/08/client-trouble-shooting.aspx

This is the chinese team of sccm, you can see it.

my English is just so so,I wish you can know it clearly.

My email & MSN : liuzheng@live.it

Any no clear, please let me know.