liuyanshare

any ong has the guide about report services

although for Beta 1 this should cover it

Hi ,thank you first.

I followed the guide you gave, but there are still some errors.

I posted her:

post-10850-0-90064000-1312366977_thumb.jpg

and the error log:

Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ReportServerException

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)

Stack Trace:

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.AsyncMainStreamRenderingOperation.RenderServerReport(ServerReport report)

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ReportViewer.AsyncReportOperationWrapper.PerformOperation()

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ProcessingThread.ProcessThreadMain(Object arg)

-------------------------------

Cannot create a connection to data source 'AutoGen__5C6358F2_4BB6_4a1b_A16E_8D96795D8602_'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)

Stack Trace:

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.AsyncMainStreamRenderingOperation.RenderServerReport(ServerReport report)

at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ReportViewer.AsyncReportOperationWrapper.PerformOperation()

Login failed for user 'andeby\sctest'.

Stack Trace:

I think this error happened to some others, but I did not resolve it with the same way, so sad.

I used 'sctest' account as the ReportsUser, and add it into the local administrator group and configured the report service.

post-10850-0-31916200-1312367455_thumb.jpg

post-10850-0-30589000-1312367471_thumb.jpg

and also add to the 2 databases

post-10850-0-42756700-1312367544_thumb.jpg

and her is the report service point.

post-10850-0-14594900-1312367663_thumb.jpg

But there is another problem.

I select all roles for adm-liuha account, which I used to install the SCCM environment and SQL. It is the domain admin and belongs to local admin group. and no error her.

But after the report error above, I check again. this account has only 'ConfigMgr Report Administrators' and 'ConfigMgr Report Users' roles.

post-10850-0-72604900-1312368336_thumb.jpg

I do not know how to make it, please help.

Thank you.