Johan

Unable to boot to cd because no valid network adapter driver

Question

Currently I am having problem to wipe and load an HP 8460p laptop through a bootable cd. The laptop is a 64 bit hardware and I want to format it using a 32 bit Win7 OS. this problem has been bugging me for the past month and up until now, I haven't got any solution to it. Hopefully, you guys can help me.....

I have included the Win7 network driver ( Intel 82579LM and 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Driver for Microsoft Windows ) for Win 32 bit into the boot image and created a driver package for it and all has been installed on the DP. And Ive also created the bootable cd by creating the iso file for the task sequence and burn it to a cd.

But each and everyone when I tires to boot to the cd, it will display error: unable to find a valid network adapter. I think I've downloaded the right drivers cause that is the only driver available in the HP website. Need your help to advice if there is anything else missing that I need to do.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet