scumi

Can not Logon To System after Deployment

Question

Hey guys,

i am starting to get very angry on that problem.

I have a W7 image I want to build. Therefore i am using the standard Build & Capture Task sequence provided by MS SCCM (SP2 R3).

It goes through the enterprise installaiton of w7 and all the software just fine, syspres and captures. All without obvious problems. Computer Stays in Workgroup local admin enabled with certain password.

Now here it goes. If i take that image and deploy it, the deployment works just without problems. However as soon as it is finished and i want to logon to the system it gives me following Error: "The user Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile can not be loaded." (See attached).

This also happens if i try to logon at the reference machine, meaing it can be no settings from our IT enviroment.

I have already disable anything additional, so pure OS install and capture without a unattend.xml. But it was no good sofar. Please i would be very happy if some1 could drop me a hint hor can help me on that issue. :(

Thanks very much in advance already!!

Cheers

2 answers to this question

i have identified the troublemaker .. it is comming from my customized IE9 installation, however i did not change much there... so i dont know why it stresses out there.

It seems to have something to do with the exceeding limit of 260 chars for the filenames of the cookies.