quest4net

New Secondary Site - Proxy Management Point

I'm having a real issue with setting up my secondary site proxy management points. I've searched the topics and it seems that there seems to be many people with my error but each suggestion does not seem to solve my problem. I thought I had it with the webdav xml file. I made the changes and the errors went away but came back the next day.

Error I'm getting in console:

SMS Site Component Manager failed to install this component, because the designated Web Site of Internet Information Services is not running or started.

Possible cause: The designated Web Site is in the Stopped or Paused state.

Solution: Start the designated Web Site using the Internet Services Manager.

Possible cause: The World Wide Publishing Service is in the Stopped or Paused or Disabled state.

Solution: Start the World Wide Publishing Service on the machine.

SMS Site Component Manager cannot install component SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER until the designated Web Site is started. Refer to your SMS documentation or the Microsoft Knowledge Base for further information.

I also attached the MP log.

mpMSI.log