jeaubain

Software collection not updating

Question

Hi, I am new to SCCM and have a question about collections, I have a created some collections based on query that check to see if certain software is installed on PCs, that works perfect. However when I remove the software from the computers it is still showing up in the collection, It has been a few days now and the machines are still in the collection. I do know that the collection is being updated because the client was installed on a few new machines and they are showing up in the collections.

Any Suggestions

Thanks

Julius

Ps sorry for reposting think I posted in the wrong area.....

4 answers to this question

Since I'm not sure where your other post is, I'll toss this out here... It sounds like either the Hardware Inventory scan hasn't run on that client and reported back to the SCCM server (start the Resource Explorer on the object and see what shows up for software), or you've got a hiccup in your collection query. If you want to post the query I'm sure someone could chime in...