Kinom

software catalog cant cant install applications

Hi,

I set up a software catalog en that is filed up with applications.

At that point no problems, when I click an application and click install then I have to click Yes or No.

I click Yes and I see the status Connecting to server.

After that there is the message that the software is not installed.

This is what I see in the section of more information.

System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]

Arguments: NotFound

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft....on_RemoteServer ---> System.Net.WebException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft....on_RemoteServer ---> System.Net.WebException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft....on_RemoteServer

at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.InternalEndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClass5.<EndGetResponse>b__4(Object sendState)

at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<BeginOnUI>b__1(Object sendState)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.BeginOnUI(SendOrPostCallback beginMethod, Object state)

at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelAsyncRequest.CompleteGetResponse(IAsyncResult result)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.ChannelBase`1.EndInvoke(String methodName, Object[] args, IAsyncResult result)

at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ServicePortal.PortalControls.ServiceReference.ApplicationViewServiceSoapClient.ApplicationViewServiceSoapClientChannel.EndRequestPolicyAssignmentForInstall(IAsyncResult result)

at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ServicePortal.PortalControls.ServiceReference.ApplicationViewServiceSoapClient.Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ServicePortal.PortalControls.ServiceReference.ApplicationViewServiceSoap.EndRequestPolicyAssignmentForInstall(IAsyncResult result)

at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ServicePortal.PortalControls.ServiceReference.ApplicationViewServiceSoapClient.EndRequestPolicyAssignmentForInstall(IAsyncResult result)

at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ServicePortal.PortalControls.ServiceReference.ApplicationViewServiceSoapClient.OnEndRequestPolicyAssignmentForInstall(IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.OnAsyncCallCompleted(IAsyncResult result)

Any ideas?

post-2136-0-73593100-1319270773_thumb.png

post-2136-0-73240700-1319270786_thumb.png

post-2136-0-39490800-1319270805_thumb.png

post-2136-0-91473600-1319270812_thumb.png

Hi,

I figured out my self :)

I removed the following roles and recreated them.

ConfigMgr software catalog web service point

ConfigMgr software catalog web site point

ConfigMgr management point

Error of MP was gone and the software deploy via the webpage works :D