source

WAS

Logname

System

eventid

and

pop up every three hours

here is the message

The description for Event ID 5053 from source Microsoft-Windows-WAS cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

The description for Event ID 5189 from source Microsoft-Windows-WAS cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

i also get information 5186 WAS

ccm server framework pool

Hello?

Im new in this forum and System Center. I have a question. What I need config manager сlient agent install for my whole client computers? Which is better client push installation or GPO software installation?

Thanks guys.

Which is better client push installation or GPO software installation?

there is no best way, one way has certain requirements and the other method has it's own requirements, there are many ways to install the client it's up to you to decide which methods are best applicable in your environment, many use client push but it's one of the most difficult methods to get working (firewall, local admin rights issues etc)