anyweb

using SCCM 2012 in a LAB - Part 3. Configuring Discovery and Boundaries

I have a silly question...How do you remove an entry that was added manually in the AD System Discovery Properties? Note: The following AD container doesn't exist any longer, which is the reason for me to remove it from AD system discovery altogether. I am getting the following error when I attempt this. Am I suppose to stop any services prior to removal? Perhaps, do I need to go to my AD side and re-add that OU just so I can remove it from SCCM ADSD??? I prefer not to because that will cause havoc internally with our server group.

Anyone else dealt with this before?

SCCM 2012 (no CU or SP)

Server 2008 R2

SQL 2008 R2

post-17123-0-60744200-1398113044_thumb.png

adsysdis.txt

Hello?

Im new in this forum and System Center. I have a question. What I need config manager сlient agent install for my whole client computers? Which is better client push installation or GPO software installation?

Thanks guys.

Dears,

Our company has a SCCM 2012 ver 1606 (standalone). We have a few branch office, Manila, Singapore and India. Hong Kong is a headquarter and setup two windows DC, besides, created IP Sec VPN between different branch office and HK. SCCM located at HK and can detect Manila and Singapore computer except India. Please advise why cannot detect India computer, thx.

Boris