anyweb

using SCCM 2012 in a LAB - Part 7. Build and Capture Windows 7 X64

Hi,

Thank you for the great install guide ;-)

I followed all your instructions and almost everything worked fine.

The VM found the SCCM, asked for the PW and started to install after, but i had to choose the time zone manually.

Any idea’s how I could fix that?

Greetings

what does the smspxe.log file reveal ? search for the MAC address of the client you are PXE booting

3 servers later, still abortpxe.com error. NO MAC address is visible in the SMSPXE.log file. Any help please? This issue is turning my hair gray.

I seem to be having almost the same issue. I also double checked the steps shown above. The message I'm getting is: PXE-E53: No boot filename received PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE ROM Operating System not found This message definitely seems to point something in CM, maybe I did miss something, but I just can't pin point it.

In my case this happens on 2 reasons:

1) u havent put the computer to the correct advertisment collection

2) there are no pxe boot files in the pxe server (several ways to correct this, but i found it is just simpler to copy from another pxe server the files and it works :) kinda silly way to fix but i like it.)

Figured out why is wasn't running the Task Sequences: 1) needed to open WDS and make sure PXE was set to respond to all computers (all plus unknown). 2) Boot Images>Update Distribution Points, after I did this, it started working.

Also, adding/importing machines manually doesn't work all the time and when it does, takes a minute or two to take effect and get added to the group you're advertising too - that's pretty annoying.

hi all

Ran into this, only reason I found out was because I couldn't press F8 in my deploy task,. I have tried searching the error string, but have not found anything useful ... Has anyone encountered the same error?

Error setting property (TransformAnalysisDate) 0x80041002!

Error setting property (TransformReadiness) 0x80041002!