anyweb

using SCCM 2012 in a LAB - Part 7. Build and Capture Windows 7 X64

Hi, I'm trying to creat the task sequence for capturing the image and that, (step 6). However when I go to add the Operating system image I get nothing to choose from. So in the Select an Operating System Image step I just get There are no items to show in this view. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Hi I had the same issue and to resolve it I had to uninstall ADK 8.1 and install 8.0 next I reinstalled Configuration Manager and my operating system image were present.

I don't know if you are in the same case but now it work

I'm just now cutting my teeth on the build and capture task sequence. Why would my system drive be x: instead of c:? Also is there a way to copy a folder to the c:\ and add a run once within the build and capture task sequence? If, so, at what step would I implement the task in the task sequence?

Thanks

Shine

I've built a task sequence to build and capture our reference image; windows 10. I have been successful in the build and capture task sequence. I have a couple of application installations built into the task sequence; MS Office 2016 and Chrome. So far so good. The big issue I see with the process is that there is no suspend task. I was hoping for a suspend task, so I could configure the default profile and maybe be able to use copyprofile with the sysprep task. I need to be able to set up a default profile and leverage copy profile in the build and capture task sequences. Anyone know how to accomplish this or have recommendations on configuring a default profile in the build and capture task sequence?

don't use copyprofile it's a bad idea, especially with windows 10, what exactly do you need configured in the default profile ? also what version of ConfigMgr are you using ?