zick

Advertisements stopped working

Question

Hello all,

I just started learning about SCCM and my work has just setup a 2003 64bit R2 server, 2008 SQL, 2007 SCCM SP2.

I had created a couple Software packages and had them working fine for the most part. The Clients were seeing them and could install them.

But now I just create another test package for Firefox as a test and for some reason the Advertisement is not getting out to the clients.

When I check the console, the Advertisement Status shows all zeros.

I even deleted one of my working packages and recreated it and that one will not work now either, so I don't know what happened.

I been researching this problem and checking all the logs (offersum.log, policypv.log, statmgr.log) and nothing stands out as a problem. But I'm petty new to all of this and may have overlooked something.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Thanks Peter,

I'm not sure what happened but I had a computer in the collection I was working with and doubled checked it per your suggestion and found it wasn't there anymore. Once I readded it back in the collection, everything started working like it should.

Thanks again.