Reeve

[Urgent! Need help!] Extend Schema problem

Question

Hi guys,

I'm going to setup a SCCM 2007 in a new server. I already extended the AD schema in my AD server and also my domain server, and the log shows the extend success. But when I run the the prerequisite check it prompt the warning check of "Schema extension".

May I know what is the problem? After extend the schema extension, I already added the "System Management" container in "System" container and grant the proper permission. Anything I left?

Thank You Very Much for anyone can help me on this~~~ :o

5 answers to this question

Hi Reeve

Have you configured settings in ADSIEDIT?

1.- Create System Management Container.

2.- Settings Rights FULL CONTROL for sccm administrator user and sql administrator in System Management Container

3.- Settings Rights FULL CONTROL for sccm server in System Management Container

I

Hi Reeve

Have you configured settings in ADSIEDIT?

1.- Create System Management Container.

2.- Settings Rights FULL CONTROL for sccm administrator user and sql administrator in System Management Container

3.- Settings Rights FULL CONTROL for sccm server in System Management Container

I

Yes, Stuart. All the installation and configuration I was followed the guide posted by anyweb at this forum and I checked the ExtADSch.log, AD schema was extended perfectly. That's why I am confusing why the SCCM prerequisite check still prompt out the warning that my AD still not extend. :wacko: