coekcola0

Vista Crashing

Question

Hello Everybody,

After about 4 months after I bought my vista, It started Crashing on me, I have Disconnected all USB devices, I Wiped it to factory settings, uninstalled everything, updated drivers and everything I could think of, if you have any suggestions, or anything that can help please let me Know. :)

1 answer to this question

Accessing the Advanced Boot Options Menu

Many of the troubleshooting techniques are accessed on or via the Advanced Boot Options menu of Windows Vista and Windows 7. To use this menu, press the F8 key repeatedly right after you turn on your computer, before the Windows logo displays

For some techniques, use the Repair Your Computer option which brings up the System Recovery Options dialog box.

The Startup Repair utility might run automatically after you select the keyboard layout and login. After the Startup Repair utility runs (or you cancel it), you can access the other tools.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,
Jerry