Max

Modify HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry

Question

I need to deploy a software with SCCM (on Win7 X64) and for this no problem.

The problem is that after installing the software, I need to change some key in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry, to modify some software setting.

There are more than one user for one PC, that mean the next user logs, must have the settings changed.

Do you have any suggestion on how to do that?

thanks

8 answers to this question

Open a program under a package in sccm.

On the enviroment tab make sure "program can run:" is set to "only when a user is logged on"

On the advanced tab make sure "When this program is assigned to a computer:" is set to "run once for every user who logs on"

• Like 3

On the enviroment tab make sure "program can run:" is set to "only when a user is logged on"

On the advanced tab make sure "When this program is assigned to a computer:" is set to "run once for every user who logs on"

Just registered to this forum to say thank you (google brought me here). Exactly what i need for my current problem and i missed that

reading up on sccm (just recently started on sccm some months ago ... and since its just one of many tasks ...).

So thanks also from me :)

It worked!!

Thank you so much!