dani3l

SCCM Console Builder

Hi Guys,

have someone tryed the SCCM Console Builder (AdminUI.ConsoleBuilder)?

I tryed to modifiy the console but i dont unterstand who it works... have someone some hints where i can find informations about the tool?

Regards

dani3l

i'd recommend you look into Role Based Access Control to do the console building for you, that way depending on the permissions you choose in the custom role you define, you'll get a different console !

Awesome thanks Pete.

The other thing i was hoping to get out of the console builder was to have a deployment status (success/in progress/failed) column next to the PC in a collection (Device Deployment to the Collection)

I doubt it will be able to be done but was hoping someone else may of come up with it or something similar that i could work from to get the view i'm after

On 7/21/2015 at 2:15 PM, Peter van der Woude said:

Unfortunately that website seems to be down, do you recall any details from the article, or know of any sources of information about this method?  We are using Intune with SCCM and it would be extremely helpful to have the primary device information available in the console, when we have 100+ devices that all show up as simply "iPhone".