rahulrs

Restrict Multiple Login On Domain ??

Question

How can I prevent users to login twice from different machines? The Users should only be allowed to login once on the machine. Once he or she login into different machine, the previous machine will logout automatically. Is it have anyway to set this? (active directory)

i knw the way to block with computer id, i want to block with user account?

any one knw , plz help???

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

you can ristrict any user to login to only specific computers or one computer using user Properties account from dsa.msc but AFAIK for this requirement,you may have to build new solution that checks for each user if he logged into machine if so,dont allow or somethiong like that but not readyli avilable solution.

logonHours.jpg

There is no way in Windows/Active Directory to prevent or limit concurrent logins to your network.

You should give a look to a 3rd-party software solution called UserLock, that limits concurrent logins

Hope it will help.

Edited by anyweb
please, no need to spam.