colemanmaak

Localisation Issues Deploying Windows 7

Question

Hey,

First post here, I have had a look through the forums and cant see the issue we're having.

Basically we were using SCCM 2007 R2 happily using boot media to image our machines one at a time, after some time we decided to enable PXE booting and imaging of "All Unknown Computers".

It seems that since enabling this we're having localisation issues, namely that the location of the machine is being set to United States, along with keyboard layout being set to en-US. I have checked all settings within our Task Sequence and these seem ok. I have also checked our Unattended.xml in Windows System Image Manager and ensured all the settings there are set to en-GB.

Despite all of these settings being correct the keyboard layout still seems to be en-US on all computers we image/re-image.

Any advice in this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Colemanmaak

4 answers to this question

please attach a complete smsts.log or smsts*.log file, it sounds like either a gpo or something else might be applying different regional settings on your computers (As they are in a different collection)