StefanWe

Again trouble with os deployment

Hi,

i had installed sccm 2012 rc2. for some weeks ago i configured osd. all works great. today i would deploy my image to the same client again, but it doesnt work.

i deleted the pxe request on the collection. deployed the task sequence again, but the image would be deployed.

if the client starts, it gets the pxe request from the wds server the i see it is a pending request id like 4 and then i get the message that pxeabort is loading and my os is starting.

i uploaded the SMSPXE log here. i could see that the client gets an answer and could find the wim file, but.. see self ;)

kind regards

ok. it fixed it self. I removed the distribution point from my sccm server and reinstall all again.

Where could i report bugs to microsoft for sccm rc2 ? Because, i can't remove only the pxe role, after i unchecked it and click on ok in the distribtionpoint property window and open it again, the pxe role is automatically checked again. so the only way is, to remove the whole distribution point role.

Has someone same problems with the rc2 osd deployment?