cgk4

SCCM 2012 Packages Not Working

All of a sudden, SCCM 2012 pakages are no longer deploying... when I check the Distribution Status, it just says "In Progress" and "Starting to process content". It will sit in this status for days and not ever complete. Does anyone have any insight on what could be going on here? Everything was working fine a few days ago... We are running SCCM 2012 RC2 (5.0.7678.0). Thanks!

I did a search and that file doesn't exist on the SCCM 2012 server. The package never pushes to the client... when I go under Monitoring, Distribution Status, Content Status, and click on the package it just says "In Progress" and "Starting to process content". Packages worked fine as late as Monday of this week... now they all just sit in this "In Progress" state. I've tried rebooting the server but that doesn't seem to help any.

You're right... we are running RC1... I misspoke when I said RC2... I was able to find the log file... oddly enough, Windows Search didn't find the file... I will look into that and see if I can determine what happened to our build...

Same problem here on some packages. Mainly boot images. There is 100% definitely a bug.

If I create a new image it works fine. If you look at the distro point it showed that the content was there for me, but in monitor showed "in progress"

So the left hand didnt know what the right hand was doing. I removed the content off the distro point and used a new package and it worked ok.

So yes there is an issue. But you should be able to work around it.