ibrafe

Have you heard of UIUSD?

Question

Has anyone tried to use the following plug-in "Universal Imaging Utility System Deploy Plug-in (UIUSD)" It looks promising but I haven't test it yet. It is created by Big Bang LLC and I was wondering if I can get an input if it's worth the time testing it.

There is a lot of tools that are recomended by most user when it come to sccm plug-ins but this seems to be new.

I work in an organzation where each Dept can buy anything they want. My challange right now is how to package drivers to support all of them.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hi ibrafe!

In the interest of full disclosure, I work for Big Bang LLC... If you are ok with that, read on! ;)

I just noticed that you hadn't had any responses to your question... If you are interested, I would be happy to put you in touch with some existing UIUSD customers or send you a case study. The UIUSD just launched about a month ago, so we are just getting new users set up and running, but we do have users and/or beta testers that would be happy to chat with you.

I am also happy to get you a trial version, so you can see for yourself how it works.

Have a great night!

Kelley Burian

Big Bang LLC

I am currently trying out this plug-in in a Windows Server 2012/SCCM2012 SP1 Beta/SQL 2012 test environment. I've had challenges so far, but I don't think it is due to their product, and their support team has been great.

I really hope it works out, as I would love to take driver management out of the equation.