kvineets

Domain controller and SQL queries

Question

Hello All

I am very new to SCCM 2007 and I had few confusion which I came across while practicing in the lab enviornment.

1. While learning things in lab , we created a domain controller and we installed all the pre requisite applications on this system. Say, I already have a domain controller

and I dont want to risk it by making it a MP and want to keep a server separately just for MP, what should be the approach in that case.

2. While working in test lab , I worked on the collection which are already created and hence looking for some sort of tutorial or information from where I can learn creating

custom collections as per my need.

3. Looking for some documentation on creating a .WIM for deployment and how to make it.

Some of these points may make you laugh but thats all right , in everybody's life there is a first day in school :)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet