fabdub

pxe flag and others

Hi!

I started using sccm 2012 and it works like a charm. I have a question though :

How do I remove the PXE flag!?

I see an option "delete required pxe deployment" (traduction from french) but when I do that it always tells me it found nothing, as if I have no pxe flag ?

Also, it always tells e to press F12 eventhough I remove that option in WDS ? Is there another place to change that ?

In sccm 2007 it would load the task sequence automatically but now I have to manually select it ? I don't see the logic in that if the whole point is my computer booting to PXE because of the task sequence published to my collection to start with.

In SCCM 2007, I could easily follow the deployment from the status logs, I cannot find the log file to follow the steps of a deployment, can someone point me to the right filename to open with cmtrace ?

thanks alot

When i understand your problem right, you have annouced your tasksequence and dont want to press f12?

the setting you have to change is not in wds and not in the main configuration settings of sccm, its part of your deplyoment.

when you set everything according to this guide http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4512-using-sccm-2012-rc-in-a-lab-part-8-deploying-windows-7-x64/ then you are accouncing your TS with the purpose (deployment settings) "available" - dont choose that value, chose the other one (sorry i only know the german value "erforderlich")

after that, your tasksequenz should be loaded automaticaly (about 1 minute after deploying it, sccm is a little bit slow with that ;) )

i hope this was helpful