Absent

Error when Admin attempts to Distribute software

Hello,

I've been driving myself crazy with this issue, and not to mention the Admin has been driving me crazy as well.

The issue is that when she tries to distribute software from a remote console on her desktop connected to the primary server, she gets an error right before she completes the wizard.

Error: One or more errors occurred result may be incomplete

when you hit details it reads

failure to delete management object

I have ultimate rights over the hierarchy and have tried recreating this error with no avail. I believe that the issue is permissions but i have validated that all the groups are nested correctly and have found no errors really eluding to such. The only reason i believe it may be permissions is that i am able to distribute the software but no one at the site is able to.

Can on anyone please help me out with this or at least point me in the correct direction?