tmiller_hockey

Cannot Install Reporting Point Role (SCCM doesn't see Reporting Services)

Hello all,

I have the same problem:

SQL server enterprise on remote server; new named instance created for SCCM2012. All works like a charm but the reporting service point: the reporting services server instance is always empty.

All checked and correctely configured also the SSRS;

I can connect the report web site without any problem from everywhere. is it the same problem than with SCCM 2007.

Please help

sorry for my late answer...

in sql 2012 the reporting services didn´t work.

i reinstalled the database on a sql 2008 R2 / default instance. after that, i configured the reporting services (programs -> sql 2008 R2 / configuration tools / reporting services configuration manager)

-> that worked!

one thing that i read in a other thread was, that there are problems with reporting services of the operations manager and configuration manager on the same server.

Someone please help!

After I intalled the reporting roll, why I cannot create report in the Config Manager console? I did the following and got the error.

1. Run Config Manager Console => Monitoring => Reporting => Reports ... Right clicked on report and selected "Create Report" and got this error """"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send."""

How can i resolve this issue? Thanks for any reply.

I have my sccm 2012 sp1 server on a physical host and my Sql server is on a vm (SQL Server 2012 SP1 + cu2). When configuring Reporting service point am having same issue as per above picture. please help.