tmiller_hockey

Collection Not Populating With Imported Computer Info

I've created a collection called "Capture Images Collection". I imported computer information with the MAC address and told it to populate into that collection. When

viewing that collection in the Configuration Manager Console, the imported computer doesn't appear.

I've looked at the properties of the collection and it shows the computer listed as a direct rule. See attached.

Anyone have an idea?

post-14548-0-54059400-1336142245_thumb.jpg

I have had this happen a few times. I removed the direct membership, updated collection membership, readded PC to direct membership, updated collection membership again and refreshed collection. Computer showed up fine after that.

Ditto, stupid mistake on my part... I had the limiting group set as "All Desktop and Server Clients" so since it had never been imaged, it didn't show up... put it under "All Systems" and that fixed it.