FN-GM

Deploying Office 2010 via SCCM

HI There,

I am wanting to deploy office 2010 by SCCM. I have a mix of Office 2010 & 2007 manual install, some with both. Becuase of the machines having 2010 i the standard installer will fail. Anything that has both versions needs 2007 removing.

I have written a script that will strip office 2010 and then install 2010. It works fine, installs on the client but it reports back to SCCM that it has failed.

We are using 2007 R3. Any thoughts please?

This is a copy of our scirpt.

Thanks

cscript OffScrub10.vbs ALL,OSE

setup.exe /adminfile "Updates\FPHS-Config.MSP"

set ProgramFilesPath=%ProgramFiles%

"%ProgramFilesPath%\Common Files\microsoft shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPREARM. EXE"

C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe "%ProgramFilesPath%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" /act

set ProgramFilesPath=%ProgramFiles(x86)%

"%ProgramFilesPath%\Common Files\microsoft shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPREARM. EXE"

C:\Windows\system32\cscript.exe "%ProgramFilesPath%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" /act