takemetothepub

Image capture media not working

Hello all. We have just had SCCM 2012 installed and we have created our own capture media to capture Windows XP and Windows 7 in a virtual environment.

We make the capture media fine and mount it to the virtual machine, it does not autorun so we navigate to the TSMBAUTORUN.EXE and double click but nothing happens still.

No error logs or messages come up it simply does not run.

I know this is a very vague symptom and apologise for it but we cant find where we are going wrong.

Any help is always welcome.

Thanks

Nick

Hello all. We have just had SCCM 2012 installed and we have created our own capture media to capture Windows XP and Windows 7 in a virtual environment.

We make the capture media fine and mount it to the virtual machine, it does not autorun so we navigate to the TSMBAUTORUN.EXE and double click but nothing happens still.

I know this is a very vague symptom and apologise for it but we cant find where we are going wrong.

Thanks

Nick

Thanks

Nick

Thanks

Nick

There is another topic related to this issue. You should not navigate directly to that folder and run.

Try to check your group policy and verify that autorun policy is on or off.

Computer configurations -> Administrative template > windows components -> autorun

There is another topic related to this issue. You should not navigate directly to that folder and run.

Try to check your group policy and verify that autorun policy is on or off.

Computer configurations -> Administrative template > windows components -> autorun

Auto run is enabled and other CD's autorun fine

I made it worked !

As autorun is disable by default you have 2 options :

1. enable autorun in local policy :(

2. run the command in a dos shell as full path : \sms\bin\i386\tsmbautorun.exe :)

Have fun.