Coenie

Sccm 2012 enrollsrv issue

Question

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, and I hope to assist where I can, as I've benifited quite a bit by browsing through .

Im currently Deploying a SCCM 2012 server, with two site systems, to manage about 700 client computers, and servers.

While browsing through my Status messages I saw this little bombshell (attached), on our Second site server, stating that Enrollsrv.msi could not install.

I checked all over Google, but simply could not find anything related to this.

I then proceeded to check the log-files, and this is what I saw:post-16356-0-50845700-1339074146_thumb.png

It could not find a IIS site, called JMZAenroll(enrollment point), and proceeded to can the installation.

I then proceeded to create a IIS site with the abovementioned name(Maybe a dumb idea, but I was desperate).

Below is the enrollsrvmsi.log file.enrollsrvMSI.log

Has anyone else seen this issue before, and if so could you please give your input with regards to this.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Hi,

I added a Enrollment point, to my second site server, but I did not Add a Out of band management point, as I need an Amt certificate for it, and We're still working on that, is this role neccesary?

I heard somewhere that these roles might rely on eachother.

First site server roles:post-16356-0-16328000-1339079049_thumb.png

Second site server roles:post-16356-0-31957300-1339079083_thumb.png

Thanks.

Hi,

I think I sorted this issue out.

Had to recreate the Enrollment point using the "Default site", as the enrollment point name, as it does not automatically create a new site if you stipulate a new name.

This seems to have sorted out all the Enrollsrv.msi issues.