I am trying to enable and activate the TPM chip on the Dell machine's we have. So far I have created the CCTK package, pushed it to my DP, etc, but it keeps failing at setting the BIOS password. I have been unable to get my task sequence to complete.

Everything that I have read so far seems to lead me in the same direction, and yet I can get nothing to cooperate.

I am wondering if the content in my package is incorrect? I point my step in my TS to the package (server\packages\CCTK\x86_64) and give it the run command line...

However, what do I do then with the CCTK file that I exported?

This is ONE of the wikis that I have followed.

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3875-customising-windows-7-deployments-part-5/

when you do the same steps you have in your TS by hand (clicking F8 while the TS runs, and go to the correct folder where CCTK is located) and then look in the BIOS (after rebooting the system) is then the TPM step done? When it doesn't your TS is not the problem but either your version of CCTK (do you use the latest version 2.0.1 ?) or the Dell pc itself is the problem.

I had the problem with one of my Dell Latitude E6220, updating the BIOS worked in that situation

There are no errors in the log. It looks as if it completes successfully, yet it doesn't do anytyhing - not even set the BIOS password.

I have since tried using the CCTK SCE, and within Windows, I can set a BIOS password, and enable the TPM, but I cannot activate it. Although, I think that BitLocker will take care of that, as long as it can see the unowned TPM.

However, using the SCE during OSD still does not work

My test machine is an Optiplex 745.