B77

Can't reduce SCCMContentLib

Hi,

My drive containing the SCCMContentlib (in particular the filelib) is running low on space. From what I gather, this folder is populated when content is uploaded to the DP.

In order to reduce it, I've removed a load of content from the DP and also deleted a couple of packages but the size remains the same.

Could anyone give me a better insight into why this is happening and how I can reduce this folder size.

Cheers

You can transfer the SCCMcontentlib folder to a different drive to free up space: http://blogs.technet.com/b/neilp/archive/2013/01/08/configuration-manager-2012-sp1-content-library-transfer.aspx

From what you posted, it appears deleting packages had no affect on the C: drive? Is there another SCCMContentlib folder on your server (D: ? E: ? , etc..) ?

• Like 1

I.hv.yang thank you for the reply. My SCCMcontentlib folder is on my D: drive only. Also, you are correct, deleting packages has had no affect on reducing storage. Currently my D: drive is fibered to our storage so I can expand, but I would rather manage the space being used to minimize growth.