Toluol

SCCM 2012 - XP Build and Capture Error 80072ee7

Question

Hi,

i am following the SCCM 2012 guide here. The Win7x64 TS works fine. So i want to try the Build and Capture of XP too.

The object is a Hyper-V guest, Sysprep is included in the TS. Unfortunately the TS don't work. Any hints for troubleshooting?

I have included a Screenshot of the SMSTS.log

post-9919-0-96456800-1342893022_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

Okay, i solved it by myself. In my case the problem was caused by insufficient privileges on the destination share.

are you saying that you had permission issues on a destination share causing the error above ? if so what share (was it the capture directory ?) and what permissions did you change ? i still think based on the screenshot above that it was ip address/dns related so would like more info about your troubleshooting

Yes, i was (am) straight following your guide. My XP TS was a modifcated copy from the Win7 version with the same NAA.

I was able to reach the UNC when the error occured. So i created another NAA and my TS worked. I also had expected a access denied error or so!

BTW: Thanks a lot for your great work.