captaainsunshine

Enabling Bitlocker on Dell boxes

I have finally figured out the TS to set a BIOS password, enable and activate the TPM... However, the built in 'Enable Bitlocker' step fails, with no error codes, and no logs. It appears to successfully complete, but it doesn't.

I think I may need a script to take ownership. All of the scripts that I am running work beautifully within the OS via cmd, but through configmgr, not so good.

Any help/advice would be great.

Thanks!

I have. If I push the TS to my test machine, everything works great. Until recently when I started having issues. Before, I was able to set the BIOS password, enable and activate the TPM, but bitlocker would fail. So I tried pushing all but bitlocker... then bitlocker as a seperate TS that I push to the machine after it has been imaged. It was inconsistent.

When I run the command locally on the test machine, via cmd, EVERYTHING works beautifully. Somehow, for some reason, what I'm trying to do doesn't like SCCM....

My test machine is an Optiplex 990