edie209

No longer getting F12 prompt

Question

Title is wrong but I could not edit it

I have had SCCM 2012 deploying images really well on a couple of my site machines and also got office 2010 deploying too. But I have bought some Dell Optiplex 390's and they wouldn't boot. So I downloaded the Dell WinPE drivers and added them into a WinPE boot image from the WAIK using DSIM. I then added this boot image to SCCM and distributed it and all seemed fine. I copied my windows 7 task sequence and then renamed it and changed the boot image to my new WinPE image, and deployed the task sequence to all unknown machines.

Now machines are getting the F12 boot prompt and then go to Download WDSNBP .............Pending request 221 .......contacting server 10.0.48.1 but I just don't get any further and this is now happening to all my machines?

Any clues as to what I could done to break sccm

Edie ,

I have also found this happens if you add drivers to your boot image. I have 3 and one we use regularly. Once I do this and update the Distribution Points or manage to push out to the ones needed. It works the problem I have is that my Update and Manager Distribution Points takes forever. I hope this helps with some more info even though it sounds like your question was answered.

Les