MikeSavasta

Language Pack issue using MDT 2012 and Systems Center 2012

Hi,

Currently I have MDT 2012 Integrated with Systems Center 2012 and am trying to configure the UDIWizard Language screen to work correctly. I followed your post here and went through the troubleshooting logs just to get to the point I'm at. I'm having two issues to be specific. The first one is the screen shot below. The Language pack installs offline, but during the imaging process it throws this selection wizard box which halts the imaging process. I figured this should have been selected automatically. Not sure what I could have missed on that one. The second issue I am seeing is that After I choose the Language in the screen shot below the image will continue and finish with success, but none of my Regional Settings (Country, Currency, Keyboard) are applied. The language pack will be installed and the Time zone is correct, but none of the other regional settings are applying the keyboard. I didn't see this screen on any of your screen shots, but it's most likely because I don't have something configured correctly. Any help is appreciated.

8-17-20124-53-42PM.png

Here are the log files and the Unattend.xml that I "Think" is being used. Why I said I think it's the one being used is because it's in the Toolkit Settings package, but I do not know where or if this file get's copied down during the Deployment at some point.

smsts.log

smsts-20120818-062942.log

unattend.xml

looks like he was using a mixture of X86 settings in his unattend.xml file

but he was using an X64 image

<cpi:offlineImage xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" cpi:source="catalog://uss-sccm-d01/deployment share$/operating systems/microsoft windows 7 enterprise sp1 x64 - 2.0/sources/install_windows 7 enterprise.clg"/>

they must match and in this case, they did not.