anyweb

How can I deploy Windows 8 in UEFI mode using Configuration Manager 2012 ?

Disregard this post... I reverted to an older Hyper-V snapshot and accidentally installed the RTM version of System Center.

I need details on how you are partitioning the hard drive. You have a note that says "Right click on your new task sequence, choose Edit, take note of the Partition Disk 0 – UEFI step, if it is not present, please review my Note above.". I have combed over this article at least three times looking for your note and I must have a visual block cause I don't see it.

This is easy to do with diskpart but how do you make it do an EFI and MSR partition. Normally I'd expect them to be in the drop down list with Primary and Hidden.

I've just done a fresh install of System Center 2012 with SP1 on a 2012 server using SQL 2012 with SP1.

I thought the same thing, which line is considered the NOTE?

this one >

Note: if you are using a previously captured Windows 8 WIM file which has more than one image index, make sure to select the image index that contains the Operating System otherwise you will not be given any UEFI options in the task sequence.

i'll make it more obvious..