anyweb

How can i disable “Connect to a wireless network” during Windows 8 OOBE

Niall, this worked great, but i don't want remove my MDT settings, what should i do?

unat.jpg

Now i have to choose between my xml's, is there a way to fix this?

Maybee i should paste in the settings from my "HideWirelessSetupInOOBE.xml" to the bottom of my untattend.xml, and the update the DP, whould that work?

you can combine the settings from one XML into another the only reason i call this specific XML file "HideWirelessSetupInOOBE.xml" is that it is all it does, obviously you can create XML files in Windows SIM that do much much more than this and name them accordingly

• Like 1

Captured using Litetouch now, and it works great i do not get that wireless options when i deploy it now.

Have you network deployed it or is it by USB-stick?

Yes i am using USB to deploy because the modell i am testing on (HP 8540w) only has legacy bios with UEFI and does not have any network drivers for UEFI. Still cool that it works tho, going to try UEFI with Windows 7 now :P

Hey All,

I am deploying an image to HP ElitePad 900 tablets.

I want the install to be completely automated but the installation stops at the "HP register & protect" and waits for the user to enter or skip. - see screenshot.

Is there a way to bypass this screen with the use of a SIM answer file?

Thanks,

James

post-21415-0-52199300-1378997218_thumb.jpg