OmegaGX

advertised program doesn't install

Hi

I just inherited an SCCM 2007 server and as far as I know it was fully functional. I am trying to roll out a program but even though it's appearing in the advertisements list(and I marked it "mandatory" and "install as soon as possible") and I see no errors in the report, when I go to the destination PC, I don't see any programs under "Run Advertised Programs" menu in Control Panel. I waited 24 hours but the program didn't install. Can you please help me with the troubleshooting steps on this?

I am uploading the screenshot - the advertisements in question are the task sequence "net office install 601" and "NetOffice - Install NetOffice to System : NYC-IT-JJ".

Thanks a lot.

post-17295-0-40866900-1346081686_thumb.jpg

Hi,If the advertisment is advertised as Mandatory you will not see it in the Run Advertised Programs in the control panel..Here is a great guide on troubleshooting SW dist. http://blogs.technet...stribution.aspx

regards,Jörgen