FalconG

basic questation about Asset

Hi I have questtaion about Asset inteligence . WHy I have inventory software empy ? I set client , Asset inteligence classes and Site maintance . Resource explorer ahter start work ok and show instaled programs ... :-( ?

In the inteligence asset is HW catalogs . How this work ? I cretae application , but I cannot add this req. to thi dostribution . How I use this HW catalog ?

thanx

I am having the same issue with no software being inventoried. I have configured all of the said policies. I used the guides here to configure our installation of SCCM 2012. In resource manager i can see the hardware but no software. Can anyone offer any light on this? Thanks.

After finished time of schedule, you should find list of Installed software in : Resource Explorer > Hardware > Add / Remove Programs

...if in: Administration > Client Setting Policy is Hardware inventory enabled and term of schedule is configured for testing purpose as: daily (or similar time duration in order to not wait many days for results of testing inventories).

Also you can enforce start of collecting inventory in: Client´s Control Panel > Configuration Manager > tab: Action and then enforce changes in configurations in policies by choosing item Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle + clicking on Run button, and after some time you could choose Hardware Inventory Cycle item and click Run button again.

If still are problems, check the log named InventoryAgent.log or with name: InventoryAgent-Date-Time.log at path %windir%\CCM\Logs\

List of CCM log files is here described: http://technet.micro...y/bb892800.aspx