Hello

I need some help to clarify things. I have some collection which I have set a maintenance window on for every night between 00 and 05.

Most of the users will shut down their computer when they leave at around 4pm.

If I deploy an application as required, WOL enabled, deadline as soon as possible, and I deploy it during the day, let's say at 1pm, will the computers wake up at 00? Does sccm only send WOL at 1pm, and then leave it up to the computers to use the wake up timer?

I have quite a few computers in the status waiting for maintenance window....

If I change the deadline from as soon as possible to 0015am, will SCCM then send WOL at 0012 to wake up the computers?

Same problem here. In addition to your comments and schedules above I find that after I commit the Deployment Task with WOL checked off it will turn on the devices immediately. Even though I have scheduled the deployment to become available sometime in the future. Why is it turning them on right away? To get its Task? Is it then waiting for Power management to suspend them? I know for sure that after I manually shutdown the system it doesn't turn back on during the scheduled the installation and maintenance window.

Anyone?