anyweb

using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - Part 7. Build and Capture Windows 7 X64 SP1

Hi Anyweb!!

I have some problem with the capture part of my task sequence.

Windows Seven is deployed but just before the capture part of the sequence, the virtual machine reboot.

I look to the smspxe.log but i can't see anything very usefull...

55588_sms.jpg

And i have the key windows of the installation :

74882_key.jpg

Any Idea?

you need to capture the SMSTS.log (from the client) before it reboots, so press f8 during the installation and when it fails copy the log to usb stick and post it here

you need to capture the SMSTS.log (from the client) before it reboots, so press f8 during the installation and when it fails copy the log to usb stick and post it here

Here comes my log file...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yviqsp

I don't see anything....

Any Idea?

Successfully completed the action (Partitionner le disque 0) with the exit win32 code 0

that's the last thing in the log, check for another log called SMSTS*.log

the date and time will be in the *

Successfully completed the action (Partitionner le disque 0) with the exit win32 code 0

that's the last thing in the log, check for another log called SMSTS*.log

the date and time will be in the *

Hi Anyweb,

First, thanks for your help!

I find the log you mentionned. http://www.sendspace.com/file/n0jjug

I'm trying to find what's wrong but i don't see anything.

There are a lot of errors from mobile client... What's that?

and unfortunately that log doesnt contain the failure either, as you are downloading content from the dp instead of accessing it directly, therefore every time you download a file it's logged about three times, filling up the log with info we don't need

as your problem is related to capturing, check the network share, do you have access to write to it ? check the permissions of the account assigned to that step, can they write,

do you have the possibility of doing a teamviewer session with me to show me the issue, perhaps i can locate the problem as it's difficult to explain log 'hunting'

and unfortunately that log doesnt contain the failure either, as you are downloading content from the dp instead of accessing it directly, therefore every time you download a file it's logged about three times, filling up the log with info we don't need

as your problem is related to capturing, check the network share, do you have access to write to it ? check the permissions of the account assigned to that step, can they write,

do you have the possibility of doing a teamviewer session with me to show me the issue, perhaps i can locate the problem as it's difficult to explain log 'hunting'

Yes i have access to share network for the capture, I choose the smsadmin user for the capture and he has full control acces on thaht folder.

And yes i can do a teamviewer session. How can we do? I write you PM?