gokhan76

Deploy OS Task failed PXE hangs,

Question

Hi I deployed and OS through SCCM 2012 succesfully in to a client.

I then decided to re-deploy the same client the same task again and again to achive customization with unattended.

The third time I tried to do the deploy.

PXE boot happened and showed the file size and buffer size and stuff and get stuck.

These are the errors I captured from the SCCM 2012. I also cleared PXE last advertisements as well.

Here are the some logs:

PXE::CBootImageManager::FindMatchingArchitectureBootImage SMSPXE 13/09/2012 5:24:09 PM 3364 (0x0D24)

Client boot action reply: <ClientIDReply><Identification Unknown="0" ItemKey="16777358" ServerName="" ServerRemoteName=""><Machine><ClientID/><NetbiosName/></Machine></Identification><PXEBootAction LastPXEAdvertisementID="" LastPXEAdvertisementTime="" OfferID="" OfferIDTime="" PkgID="" PackageVersion="" PackagePath="" BootImageID="" Mandatory=""/></ClientIDReply>

SMSPXE 13/09/2012 5:27:41 PM 3364 (0x0D24)

Client Identity: {6343030A-3069-4C92-8243-4E955298BB5B} SMSPXE 13/09/2012 5:27:41 PM 3364 (0x0D24)

Can someone tell me why the client does not boot up to the PXE normal after the second time deploy even though I cleared the Last PXE advertisements...?

Regards,

3 answers to this question

Is it unknown computer PXE??

If so then the reason why it fails to boot the second time or anytime after this is because it is no longer unknown to SCCM.......if this is the case then simply delete the computer account from SCCM console and PXE it again....see what happens

Rocket Man

Is it unknown computer PXE??

If so then the reason why it fails to boot the second time or anytime after this is because it is no longer unknown to SCCM.......if this is the case then simply delete the computer account from SCCM console and PXE it again....see what happens

Rocket Man

Thank you very much Rocket man you are life saver.