silverhand

Should I upgrade to SCCM 2012 or install completely new?

Dear guys,

My apology if I posted something that we have mentioned before. But I just wanted to open a new thread for my personal case.

We are currently running SCCM 2007, separated with DHCP server for a small school environment, and I has stopped working for a week due to expired certificate. After fixing like a week, the site status could be back to "Active", but I am not sure that if the problem 80004005 can be solved. My manager suggested that we could change to SCCM 2012.

If possible, could you guys tell me whether I should upgrade to SCCM 2012 without uninstall it, or I should wipe everything and starting from scratch?

I have followed Windows-noob steps to fix my SCCM 2007 up to now. So I really hope you can help me to clear this point.

I am much appreciate for your help! Cheers

Thanks You Wdge!

I found heap of information about SCCM 2012. If you don't mind, may I ask whether if we need to uninstall SCCM 2007 before install new SCCM 2012? Can you suggest some steps to ensure that we are good to go with SCCM 2012? Thanks you so much.

Cheers